Сообщения без ответов | Активные темы Текущее время: 03 май 2024, 17:58

Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 11 ] 
 Здравствуйте 
Автор Сообщение
Сообщение 16 янв 2008, 18:10

Здравствуйте, я с помощью переводчика поэтому некоторые слова (вероятно, все), может быть неправильным.
Я вам интересно я мог бы должность в английском языке, так как я не знаю языка этого форума (это русский?).
У меня был вопрос по поводу рум на сайте для SNES.
К сожалению беспокоится и благодарность заранее. ^^

PS:Извините, если я размещены в разделе Неправильные.

Сообщение 16 янв 2008, 18:32
Профиль WWW
MAMEr

you can write in English and ask you question here, because you Russian-translated message is absolutely unreadable ;)

Сообщение 16 янв 2008, 18:45

>.<
ok, Thanks.
I was wondering how do I make the Excitebike Bun Bun Mario Battle Stadium rom work on the snes? because the intro appears and when it gets to the menu screen I press all the keys in the keyboard and nothing happens, do I need something more than the rom?

Сообщение 16 янв 2008, 18:51
Профиль WWW
MAMEr

mugensur писал(а):
>.<
ok, Thanks.
I was wondering how do I make the Excitebike Bun Bun Mario Battle Stadium rom work on the snes? because the intro appears and when it gets to the menu screen I press all the keys in the keyboard and nothing happens, do I need something more than the rom?

try to get the latest version of SNES emulator. it probably should work. i can't suggest an exact emulator, because i don't play SNES...

Сообщение 16 янв 2008, 21:17

bSNES - http://byuu.org/ - has 100% compatability except games which use special chips. Not sure about BS games, though (your game is a BS one).

Сообщение 16 янв 2008, 21:23

mugensur писал(а):
do I need something more than the rom?

BS games usually require BS-X BIOS, path should be set in settings (in ZSNES or SNES9x).

Сообщение 16 янв 2008, 22:36
Профиль WWW
Основатель сайта

mugensur писал(а):
>.<
ok, Thanks.

This game works ok in ZSNES without any BS-X BIOS. However, like the most BS-X online games it's quite limited. You can race, but there are no opponents on the track. On the real hardware other players connected to the game to play together using modem.

Сообщение 17 янв 2008, 01:30

I have the latest version of zsnes and it works but after it gets to the menu screen nothing happens.
and there is no opponents? not even opponents controlled by the computer? then that sucks, this game looks really great and it sucks that it can't be played :(

Сообщение 17 янв 2008, 11:16
Профиль WWW
Основатель сайта

According to my experience latest version of ZSNES (1.51) is less compatible with BS games then previous ones. However this game is working on my side on 1.51. When you'll see a title screen with timer in the upper left corner game is waiting until other players connect. Just speed up the emulation (default key is `) and you'll enter game screen in no time.

Сообщение 20 янв 2008, 04:16

oh...I removed it from my list.
Great game but if there are not opponents there is no challenge and you get bored pretty quick.
I'll have to stick with Super Mario Kart for now.
Thanks guys for the Help! ^^
Sorry for my bad Russian, my first Language it's Spanish and I'm Learning English...which I already know the basics.
I'll try to learn Russian and Japanese someday,two Languages that seem pretty interesting.

Сообщение 20 янв 2008, 18:31
Профиль ICQ WWW

Я бы рекомендовал тебе изучить китайский язык, так для начала. =))

Ответить на тему   [ Сообщений: 11 ]