Сообщения без ответов | Активные темы Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 02:32

Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 14 ] 
 Demul Logo 
Автор Сообщение
Сообщение 07 ноя 2010, 23:17

I really appreciate your work - its a fantastic emulator. Especially naomi and atomiswave emulation is really big. Thanks for your great work. I would like to support your project! so i engineered a demul - logo: http://s13.directupload.net/file/d/2336/7f4cl9tt_png.htm you can use it freely if you like it... thats my personal THANK YOU for your work. There is an svg-image as source for the png rendering. If you want to use the logo just post a short response and i will upload it to an image-sharing - host. After all russia goes big this time.

Сообщение 08 ноя 2010, 17:20
Профиль ICQ

Мне нравится =)

Сообщение 08 ноя 2010, 18:10
Профиль ICQ WWW

thanks, we'll utilize it somehow ;)

Сообщение 09 ноя 2010, 01:36
Профиль ICQ

а причем тут логотип CRIWARE?...

Сообщение 09 ноя 2010, 01:42

Ни при чём %) но видимо на него смотрели когда делали
ИзображениеИзображение
Мне нравится как ящик образует букву D, занятно...

Сообщение 09 ноя 2010, 17:40

Yes - this logo is ON PURPOSE FAMILIAR to the CRIWARE logo. But why? Because CRIWARE is well known for example by players like me that like the sega am2 - games. so i used their logo as pattern for the demul - logo. And if you are looking closer at the demul - logo, you may find out that its not an exact copy of the CRIWARE brand. The box is bending to a D on the right side and the left represents the dreamcast - logo as you know. I didn't invent a new logo from the scratch because i wanted to give a link to demul's emulated games. Some of them show the CRIWARE logo as well. In addition to that i think demul's software-structure and the inventors behind it are at a very professional level like the software and the people working at CRIWARE. So i felt like creating a logo that represents demul as software - knowledge in state-of-the-art of modern game - and software - developing studios. for interest the svg - file at: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VWJ3ZEB7

so if people don't like the logo why not initiate a demul - logo - contest for the community? i would appreciate it because an outstanding emulator like demul needs a brand - like good - looking - logo. Like the one at start - screen of elsemi's M2 - emu. But thats only my opinion. And guess what - this M2 - emu - logo is looking like the logo of...?

have a nice day..

Сообщение 09 ноя 2010, 18:39

I've posted two logos side by side for others to see difference so nobody will think it's stolen or so.
I like similarity and I like how it looks(I've mentioned how box bending to make "D"). If all demul's crew would like it, they surely use it.

Сообщение 09 ноя 2010, 19:32
Профиль ICQ WWW

actually, we initiated some logo contest recently and got this
Изображение
But your logo may be used for something else ;)

Сообщение 10 ноя 2010, 13:48

Sorry zeru-j, im cannot understand or read russian language very well allthough a very good friend of mine is russian. So thanks for the comparison and the explanation you made. I didn't know about the logo - contest until now. Otherwise i would have participated. So the contest result is nice. There are not so many opportunities to use the sega font, so why not use it here. There is also a sega/cd/genesis-emulator-project called kega.fusion using the sega-font for a project logo but its a littlebit different. By the way sega did an awesome job with the ingame sound-/musicdesign at sonicCD. Especially the song of tidal-tempest-stage. After all theres a thought about startup - screens for demul in the next releases. The blender - team (www.blender.org, opensource 3Dtool) implements a new startup - screen in every further release and in the most cases the screens are made by blender-community-artists. If there is a need by the demul-community why not doing it the same way here and start an ongoing contest for startup-screens looking forward to the next releases of demul? I think that would be nice and a opportunity for the people who do not know about coding to take some action in this great project.

have a nice day..

Сообщение 10 ноя 2010, 14:40
Профиль ICQ

CaH4e3 писал(а):
Изображение

Это тоже не то, как мне кажется.
Напоминает только о Генесисе, но ни как не о Дримке.

Сообщение 10 ноя 2010, 15:34

sharksf1n писал(а):
After all theres a thought about startup - screens for demul in the next releases. The blender - team (http://www.blender.org, opensource 3Dtool) implements a new startup - screen in every further release and in the most cases the screens are made by blender-community-artists. If there is a need by the demul-community why not doing it the same way here and start an ongoing contest for startup-screens looking forward to the next releases of demul? I think that would be nice and a opportunity for the people who do not know about coding to take some action in this great project.

Good idea, we think about it

Сообщение 19 дек 2011, 14:23

А вы видели такую картинку? =)
Изображение

Сообщение 19 дек 2011, 14:49

да конечно, она с глубоким смыслом

Сообщение 20 дек 2011, 11:06

Ага, и я о том =) Общественность очень ждет паблик релиза!

Ответить на тему   [ Сообщений: 14 ]